Tuesday 14 June 2011

Rwanda Journal, Entry 41: A Probably Avoidable Delay

I must apologize to anyone that reads the blog regularly and has been annoyed at how irregular my posts have been lately.

I fear that after my last post, people probably think I am in a state of catatonic despair, unable to write or communicate; the truth is I am just disorganized.

I've been working on a markegting proposal for the boys at Kigali Unplugged and it is absorbing most of my creative energies. I am looking to introduce social media marketing to the country and need to get this damned thing done before tomorrow morning.

I'd meant to finish it over the weekend but ended up going to Butare instead. I didn't get very much work done. Still, I had a wild and crazy time there so expect a post about it once I've finished this thing.

Don't worry world back home, I haven't forgotten you.

No comments:

Post a Comment