Tuesday 28 June 2011

Rwanda Journal, Entry 45: Overwhelmed

It's been a struggle to reflect enough to put together a cohesive post in a while.

I'm overwhelmed with the amount to take in, the amount to experience and the amount to get done. I've started several entries only to find that so much had happened before I finished, it didn't seem worth it. After a few days it started to feel pointless even trying to keep up.

Despite interfering with my bloggin' the feeling isn't unpleasant. I've been immersing myself in the day to day frenzy of Rwanda's advertising and publishing industries, have soaking up the landscape and am dabbling in art sales.

All in all, it's time well spent. 

Besides, at the end of the day I am here to help Kigali Unplugged, a promising small business, grow and assert itself in a highly demanding market. I'm learning more than I can easily express now, but I have to submit a report for the Ontario Global Edge program later which will be detailing these things extensively.

I will also be doing some public speaking, where I will present the things I've learned. It would be worthwhile to host an event with food and drinks and a presentation and everything, we'll see though.

Anyway, I'm working on a few posts that will come out soon. In the meantime, I'll keep updates like this coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment