Sunday 8 May 2011

Rwanda Journal, Entry 27: Peace to all Momkind

Warmest regards to mothers all over the world (especially mine) on this most cherished of commercial holidays!

I hope your sons and daughters got you all the right bath soap.

I hope your gift certificates were for the spa you like and not that other one.

I hope Lulu Lemon has some kind of a sale if they haven't already.

But most of all, I hope people take a moment to reflect on the women in their lives and the contributions they've made to it.

We wouldn't be here without you, and it'd be harder if you weren't. Respect.

Anyway, from Canada to Rwanda to the rest of the world, happy birthday momkind.

-Cam



P.S. We didn't get flooded out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cameron,
    This is Jill Constantine contacting you. I am a journalism student at NBCC in Woodstock.
    At the moment I am working on a TV story about human rights and was hoping to get an interview with you before you leave.
    Let me know if you are available.
    Thanks Jill.

    constantine.jill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good meeting you and Mike yesterday. I know my grandmother enjoyed it too. I hope the piece went well.

    Best,

    Cam

    ReplyDelete